The Organiser of the Competition
BettingExpert Telegram Weekly Competition (the ,,Competition”) is Better Collective A/S (the “Organizer”, “we”, “us”, “our”), Toldbodgade 12, 1253 Copenhagen K, Denmark.
Participants must be over 18 years old to be eligible to participate.
The Competition is open to participants across Europe.
By taking part in the Competition, Participants must consent and fully accept the Competition Rules.
Employees and freelancers hired by the Organisation, directly or through intermediary companies, are not allowed to participate in the Competition.
START AND CLOSING DATE
The competition starts Monday the 17th October 2022, and will close on Monday the 7th November 2022.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Participating in the Competition is completely free of charge.
In order to participate in the Competition you (“Participant”, “User”, “you”, “your”) need to answer the two questions and submit your answers along with your name and email address via the form on our competition landing page. The Winners will be announced on Wednesday the 12th October at 12pm. The name of the Winners will be announced publicly on the BestofBets.com social media channels.
A Sonos One Bluetooth Speak System.
If the Winner is ineligible to receive the prize, the first prize will be awarded to the second-placed on the list.
Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternative is offered.
For the purpose of your successful participation in the competition, we have to process your social media username. Th processign is necessary yo distinguish you from other participants and to publicly announce the winners of the competition due to transparency reasons.
We will also process your email address, for the purpose of contacting you in case of winning. Your email address may be processed for sending you a newsletter if you choose to subscribe.
In case you would be the Winner of this Competition, we will ask you to provide your personal name, address and your phone number. The processing of this personal data is necessary for the purpose of delivering you the prize.
BREACH OF RULES
- If a Participant violates Competition rules, he/she will be punished at our sole discretion.
- Punishments include disqualification from Competition.
- The extent of punishment is determined by the severity of the offence and if the Participant is a repeat offender. Cases are judged on individual merit and decisions made by the Organiser are final and should be respected.
REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION / COMPLAINTS
- Any issues or doubts which have no clear guidelines in the above rules will be dealt with at the discretion of the Organiser’s administration.
- If you wish to contest some of our decisions you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com Our decision is final and binding in all respects.
- Any legal disputes that may arise are subject to domestic and international laws and will be settled by the competent courts.
We reserve the right to make changes to the rules of the Competition at our sole discretion, and will notify Users of any significant changes by making an announcement via social media.
This Competition is not sponsored, endorsed nor by any means administered by or associated with any brands or social media channels.